" I love you "... What does it mean? I am aware of what it means generally. We are familiar with those words commonly in many contexts. This is a debate and deliberation I have been having in my mind for some time now. We can love people - our parents, siblings, spouses, children, family, friends, etc. We can love animals - dogs, cats, all forms of pets. Or generally be an animal lover overall. "I Love all animals" type... Or, we can love things as well - so many times we have heard "I love my car", "I love my bike", "I love my house", etc, etc. But what does it mean? I feel this (and I am sure there will be many other perspectives and interpretations) I cannot really simply say "I love someone" and leave it at the level of words. My love towards someone can only become real if I find ways to express my love towards them. Expressing love happens in several forms - care, affection, attention, concern, sacrifice, adjusting,...
My first encounter with a computer was in middle school at one of my friend's house. It was almost a miracle to have a computer in I ndia in those times ( 19 80s). My friend's father was connected to IEEE and I am guessing the computer was importable through that connection. We only played games on it occassionally ( games of those days - Packman, F16, Nascar, Mario, Prince of Persia, etc.) I don't remember how much storage memory capacity it had . I think it had only 512KB of RAM and a 5¼" floppy disk drive (I think they came with a max 512KB of storage capacity). I vaguely remember once they had got Autocad and it came with 95 of those installation floppy disks! This was DOS O perating system - i.e., big CRT monitor screen s with green characters (think of the Matrix movie) Anyway, the first time I really interacted with a computer was in engineering, around 1993, I think. We had a subject called Fortran (Formula Translation) - whi...
I am a ssuming you are a human reading this... Typically we believe in the following 2 (main) things: 1. Category 1: We (humans & all life on Earth, for that matter) started as single celled organisms several million years ago ( We don't know exactly how - just assuming it was a freak incident of nature). Anyway, since then, through further accidents (mutations) over several million years, we developed into various species and evolved to what we are today. Now , why evolution decided that every living entity has to die (& not live forever), I don't know. However, as each species evolved, it decided to cap its life tenure and that life must end. For us humans, typically that limit is 75-90 years nowadays. So there is no real purpose to life. We take life by chance and die eventually since evolution has baked it into us. That 75-90 years is not even a flash in the pan on the universe's timescale. 2. Category 2: Life has a g...
Very nice 😀
ReplyDelete