20220112 : vaccination... again.

With the Omicron version spreading like wildfire, I have started getting renewed requests/ advice to get myself vaccinated.

I am scratching my head. 

I don't get it.There is no vaccine that can prevent me getting infected. So what is the point?

Sure, I will likely have milder infection/ symptoms.

I am again scratching my head.

What are the symptoms? Fever, sore throat, cough & body ache I gather.

Fever - well, the body still does not know how to regulate temperature. At the same time, I am used to feeling warm on the forehead, hot around the neck, normal at the armpits and freezing at the palms - good luck finding a fever.

Sore throat - it has been 3 years since I have had any feeling in the throat. The virus can make it it's personal sandpit, no chance it will feel sore.

Cough - well the cough is a consequence of the irritation in the throat. So...
Anyway I create enough cough throughout the day without external help.

Body ache - joints ache actually. I struggle to feel even muscular pain, joints are a far shot.

So I am left scratching my head.

Vaccination?

My brain has become immune to the body. The virus will struggle to get even noticed by the brain!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240811 - Bubbles on the back

20240124 : balancing the equations...