20211213 : future of money

I was ordering something on Amazon yesterday and I realised...

In the last one year, I have spent a lot, received some, made payments/ made transfers, etc.

I haven't had to go to a bank.

I haven't had to write a cheque.

I haven't had to use a credit card

I haven't had to use a debit card.

I haven't visited an ATM.

I haven't touched any currency notes (in fact, I don't even remember how they look)

All from the bed - on my phone...


Just in case anyone has any doubt about the future of money...

It is even more confusing with the advent of crypto currency..


How do we really teach this new next generation, what "money" is...? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240811 - Bubbles on the back

20240124 : balancing the equations...