20211201 : House of cards - follow up


My previous question on Kevin ruffled some feathers. Stirred the pot a bit.

I got everything from "whether there is heaven or hell" to "it's the car driver who needs to go to hell".

It's a bit unfair to pose this question if I was unprepared to be the "sorting hat" myself..

So here is what I think. Rather, what I feel...

If I was manning the ticket counter and Kevin turned up. I would have to first consider the dog.

#1. If the dog was conscious and expressed a desire to live (yes, it's a special dog and knows how to speak). Then, irrespective of how bad it's condition was or suffering was - it was murder as far as I am concerned. Definitely a ticket to Hell. To the very deep interiors of the land.

#2. If the dog was awake and conscious and given his suffering and misery, tells him to kill him for his own good, in my opinion, it would still be unacceptable. It's basically assisting suicide. I would still give a ticket to Hell. Maybe a corner suburb. In time, he may hike his way to the border.

#3. If the dog was not conscious, was in so bad a shape that even if it got conscious (which we are not sure), life will surely be extremely miserable for the dog, if he (Kevin) didn't do anything to help but let it slip away - then I think I will give a ticket to Heaven.

#4. If the dog was unconscious and in a very bad shape as above, and if he didn't stand back but took affirmative action to end it's life, then the jury is still a out deliberating in my mind. I however have the ticket for Heaven in my hand. He looks like he may not immediately get along with the neighbours. I would like to send him to a sort of a finishing school, dust him down, dress him up, teach a few etiquettes - so he can fit better in that neighborhood... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240124 : balancing the equations...

20240402 : Transducers...