20211113 : 3 places to visit

I keep getting these pop up advertisements on websites telling me about the best places to visit on the weekend, top places to go within 100kms from Bangalore, etc.

I wish there was some way I could tell them that their Ad algorithms have got it wrong and to save their ad spend on me 😂

There are a few places - places of worship mainly, which many people people have committed on my behalf - that I will visit - once I am ok. The catch is, who will decide what is "ok" ? I am guessing I hold the deciding veto there 😂


On a more serious note, these past years/ months have afforded me the time and space to think about this.

Where would I really like to go when I get sufficiently better to be able to go and interact with others.

There are 3 places I hope I can go to:

1. An Orphanage - so I can interact with the kids and well, just interact . Maybe in that process I can understand fully what privilege and abundance I have lived with. Maybe I can be of some help, I don't know. 

2. A Hospital - this I am a little more confident in doing. To just to speak to someone who is feeling hopeless and hopefully manage to give some hope.

3. An Old Age home - again, just speak to a few people - to hopefully understand what feelings they go through and hopefully give some comfort. 

I don't know if it will make a difference or what I will speak to them about. Hopefully it will come to me when I can and do so.

And I do hope it won't be a 1-off and I can do it regularly.

I don't know if I can make any difference - materially speaking. But I do hope I can make some difference. 

If nothing, I hope it will make some difference to me... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240811 - Bubbles on the back

20240124 : balancing the equations...