20211106 : craving for Eggs

I used to eat eggs most of my life. Started as a boy on advice by the doctor - needed the protein as I used to play a lot.

Eggs were not allowed in the house then.

I initially started having it raw with whatever I was having then - nutramul or maltova or some such thing. I hated it and stopped/ refused to have it after a while.

Later, it was ok to be cooked outside (backyard). So tried boiled eggs (separate utensils for it of course). I was ok with it, but only just. Used to have it as a necessity - like medicine.

It was many years later that I had an omlette (plain I think) and I liked it very much.

Much later, I would really enjoy a big omlette with veggies, toast with butter and a cup of coffee on the side.

Sometime in 2017 I think, I stopped eating eggs. I had no aversion developed. It was not religious as well. I considered eggs as vegetarian as well. So I don't remember the reason exactly. 

Maybe because I did a lot of Yoga and felt it didn't help flexibility I think. Anyway, I stopped it completely. 

After the stroke, I have seen so much of MasterChef, baking stuff, street food videos, etc. I have seen so much of preparations with eggs, I am almost hypnotised I think.

That is the one thing I have developed a craving for.

Someday, I hope to get past my battles with spoons of fluid and get to solids. Maybe the craving will have died down by then... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240811 - Bubbles on the back

20240124 : balancing the equations...