20211103 : Nationality & religion

Some time back I wrote about my passport country. My nationality. 
As I think about it, I am physically rooted in these coordinates, but rarely in one place.

It's usually ABC from Australia, CNA from Singapore, NDTV/ India Today from India, Al Jazeera from Doha, TRT from Istanbul, DW from Germany, France24 from France, EuroNews/RT from UK, ABC USA and WION from all over the world.

I am dwelling in YouTube mostly. frequently visiting Netflix. Prime sometimes or Disney. I have permits for a few more Island nations but rarely visit them.

Most of my remaining time is online - one thing or another.

Physical national boundaries exit but have fully blurred.

I am actually a citizen of Google. Resident of WhatsApp, regularly visit Amazon and occasionally I take trips to Microsoft land. I have heard Instagram and Tic Toc are very entertaining places. Most visitors settle there. But somehow, I have never been there. I have a visa for FB and LinkedIn, but I am bored by those places and don't visit anymore. I have heard about this place where everyone screams very loudly - but I prefer quiet places and have not been to Twitter land also. I have a visa to a few more Island nations, it was nice visiting 1-2 times, but got boring after a while. There is another nation popular amongst HNIs mainly. I would have visited out of curiosity. But I am very wary of the diet. Apparently one can only eat Apples. It's very restrictive for my liking...

It is quite a strange world. We can follow religions depending on the season. We can be of CSK faith or MI, Liverpool or Manchester United so on. There are many Gods and Goddesses too - Sachin, Dhoni, Messi etc There are many mythological ones too. One can have many faiths and worship any number of Gods. Some folks are very staunch followers of some religion and can fight tooth and nail to protect their beliefs.

Somehow I got disillusioned with all the religious and turned atheist very early on...

To navigate some nations, you have to have a VISA. You can have MasterCard too you will be ok. There are many more smaller and restricted permits in some places...
There are many new kind of permits called Cryptos. They promise true fungibility across nations. It's very limited in use currently but may be the promised future, I don't know.

Many very fundamentalist folks can't think of this kind of permit and have issued a "fatwa" against these...

So on and so forth....

But seriously, folks whose birth year starts with a "2" live in this physical borderless world. How will any country bring a emotional connect with a restricted physical border 

If Zuck has his way, all caterpillars will Meta-morphosise into this world and likely stay there forever too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240124 : balancing the equations...

20240402 : Transducers...