20210526 : my version of God



From the time of the stroke (from when i could think straight at least), till sometime ago ( maybe for 18 months atleast), I was dogged all the time about whether it was some orchestrated moment or just some random occurance, just bad luck or something else which I can't even think about.

The frank answer, after a lot, and its a lot of thinking, is I'm not really sure. I have always felt just absence of evidence for one doesnt automatically prove the other.

I have kinda been sure all along that Gods, at least the way it usually is propagated, and religions are all crafted up stuff. It was needed to bring about compliance to build up civilizations and organised societies.
I guess that time is over. Long back in fact...

The other angle is considering it's all random.. everything is a combination of natural and artificial selection and we have today.

However, there is too much detail in everything natural to simply consider it random. It's a possibility, but with very less probability.

What led to all the order amidst all the randomness?

I don't know the answer to this question But feel very strongly that its too much of chaos to manage all aspects of everything. Karma theory is even more, not just the current ongoing madness but keeping track of all prev occurances. I'm assuming it is not just for human beings but all things living. Its unfathomable... 

So what then is the answer?

I feel there is a greater power. Not the way usually pedaled to us, but something we don't understand. We can't understand with our limitations of dimensions i'd say (although many do claim to have peeked into this).

Whatever led to all this, set some initial parameters, or rules and left it at that. When we come here, into this dimention, its all randomness/pure luck till we check out. Only after we check out, we can even understand the other dimensions. What determines how we get here, i don't know. Could be a complete lottery system or a simple first in first out or something else i guess. I've already said the karma theory is too fantastic to subscribe to, for my mind.

So i feel its completely random once we get here. Everything is just a circumstance and the next moment is just a consequence of the prev circumstance and either purely random or influenced by choices made. There is no "God" determining or deciding or influencing anything dad to day, moment to moment.

I agree that being religious or believing in a God very strongly helps get through the day to day circus. It helps to have a God to strengthen hope of all kinds.

But the reality, i think, is once we are here, we are on our own, left to the mercy of complete randomness, till we go from here...

PS: These are purely my thoughts and feelings and is not some philosophy that I'm trying to propagate. Forgive me if it goes against your beleif system . Feel free to keep it or delete it.🙏🏼


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240124 : balancing the equations...

20240402 : Transducers...