20210927 : Two worlds...



Yesterday was "daughter's day". First time I have come across it. Anyway, it was an occasion and my wife took our daughters out for dinner.

I was told where they went and also saw a few snaps with them around the table.. it was nice...

But where did they go? What is the place? How does it look? I have no idea.

2 days back, our friends had come home. There were many a conversation referring to a building, a landmark, etc. I have no idea where any of these are.

It's not an isolated incident. It's very regular for everyone to have conversations referring to a road, metro lines, flyovers, restaurants, pubs, other buildings, etc.

Most of my trips out earlier have been lying down in an ambulance. Nothing seen.
Few later have been in the car - when I realised I can't turn my neck enough and the little I could, the eyes couldn't latch on to moving images fast enough to make sense and understand.

So, everything i remember, is from Feb 2019.

Everyone will be having an image that they are referring to. I just don't know what to imagine in that space. It's like everyone is from a world and I am from a different world, about 2.7 light years away. The images haven't reached yet to my world. The 2 worlds are moving away at the speed of light constantly... 

While I am enamoured with what I hear, I am very apprehensive as well..

Much like a prisoner locked up for many years. While freedom is sought, it's still very scary to be let out to a world that has changed a lot...

I think the feeling has been captured and depicted very well by "Morgan Freeman" in the movie "Shawshank redemption".... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240811 - Bubbles on the back

20240124 : balancing the equations...