20210209 : Stroke and memory


There are many instances from my past that i cant recollect after the stroke. Its as if the stroke cleanly deleted them randomly. Timeline is no matter. Some instances are recent and some long back.

I have also doubted myself whether the stroke is just a convenient way for me to explain away simple forgetting of something from the past...

If some more details of the instance from others jogs some recollection, i conclude its just forgetfulness. If seems like compltely unaware of, almost like others are screwing with me, i conclude that it might have happened and the stroke erased it.

It's a lot easier to convince me that hypothetical instances actually happened with me these days 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240124 : balancing the equations...

20240402 : Transducers...