20210123 : My relationship with pain



My head is aching more , back paining a lot, lot of pain in the neck, when sitting on wheelchair, bottom hurts more, the hamstrings pain a lot where it presses the wheelchair, my ankle joint hurts a lot, etc...

Basically i am aching a lot more than ever..

Much of the time I'm sorting out between new pain or old pain and should i ask for a painkiller.

For ex, my left shoulder pain is new, attributable to the physio focussing on exercising the shoulder.
The shoulder blade pain is due to the standing for longer periods, so is the ankle.
These are all new pain because of some new activity and i am cautious of these.

All other aches and pains , nothing new has been done, same drill followed for ages now. I can only conclude that all this pain existed forever but i am able to feel it only now.. that's painful no doubt, but indicates some sensation in these places is slowly returning. That thought brings joy...

Extending that logic, a lot more pain is in store as sensations slowly comes back. Its joy and sorrow at the same time...

So i brace myself to face more painful pain and pleasurable pain in coming days....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20231208 : Privilege...

20240811 - Bubbles on the back

20240124 : balancing the equations...